Current Vacancies At Shrewsbury Town FC
UEFA B Qualified Academy Coaches
Shrewsbury Town are recruiting UEFA qualified coaches
to join the Academy programme.
The posts involve working with Academy players aged 9-16, planning and
preparing sessions that follow the Shrewsbury Town Academy philosophy,
and managing the team on matchdays.
The role would suit a hard-working, enthusiastic individual with a proven
interest in football coaching.
Due to the nature of the role it would be advantageous for the successful
applicant to be residing in the local area.
The role includes:
- Age specific coach following the Academy philosophy and syllabus
- To deliver effective and innovative session plans
- To maintain accurate records of training and match outcomes and identify
individuals who may need intervention plans.
- To attend and contribute to Academy in service training program.
How to apply
Interested parties should initially submit a full CV, with references, to Lead
Youth Development Phase Coach Callum Mckenzie via email to email@example.com.
Ticket Office Assistants
Shrewsbury Town Football Club are looking for Ticket Office Assistants
to work in the Ticket Office.
You will be employed on a zero hours contract and work as required by
the Ticket Office Manager.
The duties will include administration and processing of season tickets,
dealing with general enquiries by email and telephone and dealing with
direct ticket sales both over the telephone and in the ticket office using
You must have good customer service and a confident telephone manner.
Previous money handling skills and MS office skills are preferred.
All applicants should send in a CV to:
Shrewsbury Town Football Club
Greenhous Meadow, Oteley Road
Shrewsbury, SY2 6ST
or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Catering Retail Staff
We are currently looking for retail staff with a ‘can-do’ attitude who are
successful through the team and have a passion for food and service
The main objective for the position is to help and support the team leaders
in delivering high standards of food quality and service throughout the venue.
- Have immaculate grooming standards and overall appearance
- Be polite and courteous
- Have good communication skills
- Awareness of hygiene standards
- Be flexible, organised with an outstanding work ethic
- Due to our licensing regulations, you must be 18 years or older
- Ability to promote a welcoming environment where our internal and external
guests receive great service
- You will be able to adapt to new working environments, remaining
professional at all times
- Be able to work in a busy environment
- Assemble orders, and serve to the guests
- Comply with all statutory and company health and safety, fire and security
- Previous retail experience in desirable
If you are the ideal candidate, please email your CV and covering
letter to email@example.com