Tickets are now on sale for our trip to face Carlisle United in SkyBet League One!
Town travel to Brunton Park on Saturday, September 2nd, with the game kicking off at 3pm.
We have been allocated 600 seated tickets in the Pioneer Foods Stand Section Three as well as eight pairs of wheelchair and carer tickets.
Tickets cost as follows:
|Category||Pre-sale Price||Matchday Price|
|Junior aged 11-17||£12||£13|
You must be in possession of ID to qualify for concessions.
- Carlisle operates a scan entry system at Brunton Park. Please ensure that the QR codes on the tickets you receive are intact. Supporters will need to show their ticket upon entry to a steward at the turnstile who will scan them into the stadium. Turnstiles usually open at 1.30pm
- The away wheelchairs are located adjacent to where the away supporters sit. This is level to the pitch and covered. Spaces are limited and Carlisle advises that these tickets are bought in advance.
- All ambulant disabled supporters are charged the appropriate rate for their ticket. Should they need a full-time carer to accompany them to the game, the carer is free of charge. Again, Carlisle advises that these tickets are bought in advance.
- Parking is situated in the supporters car park which is next to the away end. You can enter via Warwick Road or St Aidan’s Road. Carlisle charges £5 for Car, £15 for Mini Bus and £20 for Coaches.
- Matchday tickets are available to purchase from the away ticket office from 1.30pm
Tickets can be purchased in the following ways:
- Via our online ticketing site - https://www.shrewstickets.com
- In-person at the Croud Meadow ticket office
- By calling 01743 273943
Any tickets not collected will be taken to Brunton Park and can be picked up there on the day of the fixture.
If you can't make it on the day, you can listen to full match commentary on iFollow.
Or if you are an international fan you can watch on iFollow Shrews or download the iFollow App to listen if you are out and about.