Club are looking for children's entertainers for the Open Day
Open day entertainers
The Club Open Day is Sunday 5th August between 10 am and 2 pm. We are looking to enhance the fun element, particularly for the young fans by engaging some entertainers to interact with the fans.
If you are, or know of, a children’s entertainer e.g. face painter, juggler, magician, clown etc. who would like to attend the day, on a voluntary basis please let Martin James, Community Development manager, know at the club.
We are not looking to pay, but the entertainers will have every opportunity to market themselves and their skills for future work. We are expecting between 2-3000 people on the day!
- The community coaches will have their inflatable shoot out,
- Cage football
- there will be a bouncy castle,
- the players will train on the pitch and sign autographs,
- hot food and drinks will be available from hospitality,
- the club shop will be open for sales including the new away shirt,
- Tour of the stadium
League One season
On a similar note we are looking for entertainers for pre-match and half time activities. Again contact Martin for further information.
E mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01743 289177 Ext 258