CST are offering summer of new challenges and new skills
Calling all Year 11 Students!
What are you doing this summer?
Would you like to have an experience to remember?
Shrewsbury Town FC Community Sports Trust are offering all year 11 students a unique way to unwind this summer. The programme is available for boys and girls from all backgrounds with varying abilities the opportunity and support to take on new challenges, learn new skills and make a difference.
NCS is a national initiative from the Cabinet Office and the Department for Education. It’s an inclusive, part-residential programme that takes place across the country. The programme is made up of four sections that will help young people develop leadership, teamwork and communication skills. These skills are put into practice with the set-up of a project in the local community with all the other teammates participating on the programme. The team is made up of 15 people and a mentor, who’s there to point the group in the right direction. After graduation, the young people involved in the programme will become members of the NCS graduate scheme.
• Only 30 places available – Boys and girls welcome
• Includes 2 week residential
• Design and run a community based project
• Be part of a graduation ceremony
How much does it cost?:
• £50.00 per participant, however there is a bursary scheme available and during the project weeks participants will have the opportunity to fund raise to cover the cost.
How to get involved:
• Call Lee Pugh or Jenny Daniel on 01743 289177 ext 216/239 for more information
• Email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
• Find out more information online at www.ncsyes.co.uk
• Follow our Twitter page for regular updates @STFC_CT