Town recruiting for intern performance analystShrewsbury Town Football Club are looking to appoint an Intern Performance Analyst for the 2014/15 season.
The position will be to provide support to the Academy and analysis staff on a day to day basis including matchdays.
• Filming and capturing of training and matches in the academy
• Editing of footage for use by coaching staff and players
• Player footage data – basing
• Analysis support to youth teams
• Motivated towards fulfilling a career in performance analysis
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Good communicator
• Excellent knowledge of football
This is a fantastic opportunity for a suitable individual, possibly a recent graduate to gain key experience in the performance analysis field to further enhance their own career prospects.
If interested, please send a CV and short cover letter to Michael.Vernon@shrewsburytown.co.uk by 6pm on 26th December 2014.