Hospitality & Catering General Manager Required
The role is to lead and manage the team to deliver high quality food and beverage services at Venue 1886 at Shrewsbury Town's Greenhous Meadow stadium on event days and matchdays, and to exceed the budgeted sales and profits.
Shrewsbury Town Football Club are looking to recruit a Hospitality & Catering General Manager with the drive, experience, gravitas and personality to lead the catering team at this busy venue.
- Senior management experience in the hospitality/conference venues and ideally some retail catering experience
- Ability to lead, motivate and communicate well with the team
- The experience to exceed annual budgets and take a key role in preparing and delivering budgets
- Ability to take financial responsibility and control on a day-to-day basis
- Take a proactive approach to recommending improvements and changes as required to assist in developing the catering business
- Lead and attend senior management meetings and communicate forthcoming events across all levels
- Ability to drive and Microsoft Office skills are essential
Salary and bonus commensurate to experience
If you are interested, please send your CV by post to:
Shrewsbury Town Football Club,
Greenhous Meadow, Oteley Road,
Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY2 6ST
Or by email to email@example.com