2015/16 Programme Wins Sky Bet League 1 Award
The judges' feedback and reasons for choosing Town Talk are below:
Town Talk won the MPC 'Best Programme Award' for League Two last season and has once again impressed the judges with its photography, design and comprehensive content to pick up the League One award this time around.
Shrewsbury Town's official matchday programme, Town Talk, has won the Midland Programme Club's Sky Bet League 1 'Best Programme Award' for the 2015/16 season.
- Outstanding publication, stood out above all others
- No nonsense cover - not full of sponsors logos like most other issues, simple and straightforward
- Brilliant feature ‘Life After Town’ to see how players have progressed
- Great photography action shots throughout the programme
- Minimal advertising within the programme
- Loved the reproduction programme, very trendy amongst clubs this season!
- Loved the overall lay-out and the free-flowing articles
- 116 pages of quality,relevant interesting material
- Great touch with the Poster included
- Excellent blend of pictures, statistics and features
- Very impressed with the detailing of the opposition
- Feature on programme from the past, always a favourite for older fans!
- Amazing value for money, so much to it, not just a half-time read!
The runners-up for the League One award were Scunthorpe United.
Designed by O Publishing, and priced at £3, Town Talk represents excellent value for money.