Exciting new deal allows fans to contribute to Shrewsbury Town in the CommunityShrewsbury Town in the Community is announcing an exciting new partnership with Utility Warehouse, the Utilities Discount Club.
Utility Warehouse is operated by Telecom Plus PLC, a major British company whose shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange. The company provides its members with great value, great savings and award winning customer service.
Utility Warehouse is very different to other suppliers because they're a club - a Discount Club. They don’t have any high street shops and because (unlike their competitors) they don’t spend customers’ money on expensive advertising campaigns on TV or in the national press, they can afford to charge their customers less for the same services.
Perhaps it’s not surprising that, in a survey, 93% of Utility Warehouse customers said they would recommend them to friends & family.
So what's in it for our fans?
● Savings – the more services you take, the more you save.
● Simplicity – one simple monthly bill, online or paper version at no extra cost
● Service – Award winning customer service
● Guaranteed savings on gas and electricity – compared to the average of the cheapest non-contract tariffs from the ‘Big 6’ suppliers *(Daffy Gold Customers)
● ‘Double the Difference’ price promise – Utility Warehouse guarantee that you will save money when you switch all your services to them, or they will give you back ‘Double the Difference’.
● Free LED Bulbs fitted by experts *(Daffy Gold Customers)
If you switch all your services to Utility Warehouse (i.e. Home Phone, Broadband, Mobile and Energy), you can take advantage of Utility Warehouse's revolutionary Free Light Bulb Replacement Service:
• Free LED light bulbs typically worth £300-500, including fitting. The bulbs are bright, light up instantly, and are fully dimmable.
• Reduce your electricity bill FOREVER – LED bulbs use up to 15 times less electricity than traditional ones. This means a typical household will use around 15% less electricity - forever!
So what's in it for the club?
As part of this new partnership, for every club supporter or club contact who switches their services to Utility Warehouse and benefits from all the savings listed above, Shrewsbury Town in the Community will receive a donation of up to £60 a year to help fund their ongoing Community schemes in and around Shropshire.
So if 100 fans decide to switch to Utility Warehouse, Shrewsbury Town in the Community will have up to £6000 extra to invest in its community programmes.
To celebrate this groundbreaking partnership the club will enter the first 50 customers who sign up as Utility Warehouse customers by the end of January, into a draw to win a signed first team shirt.
To sign up and save money today please use one of the following methods
● Go to www.utilitywarehouse.org.uk/stitc and see what you can save
● Phone 0333 7773212 asking to switch services and quote L72238
● Contact one of your local experts for advice
● Steve - 07870 280747
● Victoria - 07971 750599
Switching is a really simple process, Utility Warehouse does all the hard work for you. Remember you will save money and whilst raising funds for your community!