ITC Taking Applications For Charity Partners Of The Year• Please email any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01743 289177.
• Submit the form as instructed at the top of the application form by 9.00am Friday 8th July 2016. Please include your latest set of accounts.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION FORM
• Simply fill in the application form, completing the 3 questions and return by email or post.
How do I apply?
• Any Shropshire-based registered charity working directly within the local community of Shropshire.
Who can apply?
· 2 x signed items (shirt, ball)
· 1 x awareness day at STFC match
· 3 x bucket collection (date to be allocated by STFC)
· 1 x Player appearance (subject to approval)
· Use of Club logo with permission from Club
· Official Charity Partner of Shrewsbury Town Football Club and Shrewsbury Town in the Community
We are looking to support 3 local charity partners and will offer each charity in-kind support throughout the year, including:
We believe it is imperative to support other local charities, as we understand the importance of fundraising and the benefit it can have on a charity, however big or small.
Shrewsbury Town in the Community engages with over 6,000 people each year delivering projects under the themes of Education, Health, Sports Participation and Social Inclusion.
Through our lead charity Shrewsbury Town in the Community, we are very proud of the work we carry out in the local community.
Shrewsbury Town Football Club, in partnership with Shrewsbury Town in the Community is delighted to announce we are taking applications for our Charity Partners of the Year of the 2016 – 2017 season.