Academy Operations & Administration Manager job available
An opportunity for a part-time (50%) Academy Operations & Administration Manager has become available within our Academy department. The hours associated with the role can be flexible and accordingly, the position may suit someone who wishes to schedule part-time employment around other commitments.
The nature of the role is as follows:
- Provide administrative and operational assistance to the Academy Manager.
- Lead the administrative support for the Academy Programme.
- Provide a point of contact for parents and guardians from an administration perspective.
- Ensure compliance with all the Policies and Procedures contained within the Staff Handbook, paying particular regard to the Equal Opportunities Policy and Health & Safety Policy and procedures at all times.
- Design and production of relevant forms as requested by Academy staff.
- Contribute to the production of the Club’s Academy Performance Plan and work toward the successful navigation of the Category Three audit process.
- Collection and verification of Academy finances including expenses, claims, receipts, invoices and petty cash.
- Management of the meeting schedule and recording of minutes in line with EPPP requirements to include a weekly interdepartmental meeting.
- Creation of reports in preparation for meetings as required.
- Keep up-to-date with knowledge of current legislation and policies in the Academy context.
- Update Academy calendar and website with news, fixture information and locations.
- Management of the player registration process and familiarisation of Football League regulations in this respect.
- Management of Academy fixtures to include: correspondence with other clubs, distribution of all relevant fixture information (exchange calendar, fixture lists and website) and liaising with our partner venues.
- Act as the point of contact between the Academy and the League for all fixture matters.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, or equivalent relevant professional training or experience.
- On the DBS update service
The ideal candidate would be:
- Highly organised and professional.
- Enthusiastic and motivated.
- Ability to work to deadlines, effectively manage workload and prioritising own work.
- The capacity to communicate with the wide array of people in which the post-holder would come into contact (players, parents, coaches, support staff etc.)
- The ability to present information in writing clearly and concisely.
- Ability to contribute to internal and external networks, actively seeking to build productive relationships, share information and ideas and improve working practices.
- Excellent IT skills including the use of MS Office, Intranet/Web/Internet and Outlook
- Ability to undertake health and safety duties and responsibilities appropriate to the post.
- Experience of working with football regulations (Desirable)
Prospective applicants should send a CV and cover letter outlining their suitability for the post (no longer than one A4 page) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for application is Friday 8th of September 2017 at midday.