• 16-18 years old?
• Looking to gain invaluable work experience?
• Interested in sport and working in your community?
Shrewsbury Town in the Community are offering a fantastic opportunity for 16 to 18 year olds with the launch of our Traineeship programme.
The 12 week programme will be based at Shrewsbury Town FC, and is designed for those who are either unemployed or work less than 16 hours per week. You must also not hold a qualification higher than a Level 3 academic qualification.
Over the 12 weeks, you will:
• Complete 18 hours of work experience per week
• Gain an FA Level One Football Qualification
• Improve your CV
• Be provided with the opportunity to obtain functional skills in Maths and English.
We are also providing an opportunity for those aged between 19-21, with our 19 plus programme.
You will receive all of the above, with 30 guided learning hours per week (18 hours work experience).
We are holding an Open Event Evening at our Community Hub on Wednesday 6th September with a 6pm start. The Traineeship programme itself will start on Monday 2nd October.
If you are interested or would like more information, please call 01743 289 177 (EXT 215) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org