Shrewsbury Town in the Community invite local business to help outShrewsbury Town in the Community are hosting an information event on Thursday 16th March for our new ‘Friends of the Community’ initiative, and invite local businesses to join us in helping our community.
Taking place at Salop Leisure at 6pm, we will provide all the information you need on how joining our local business network can benefit us, your business and your community.
As a charity, we rely on donations to fund much of our work. Joining our local network of businesses is the easiest and most effective way to support the local community.
With your help, the following could be provided:
£12 – Would provide a training session for one person with a disability
£40 – Could provide four days of coaching on our holiday soccer schools for children from low-income households
£50 – Pays for a Powerchair Football
£90 – Could provide one reminiscent therapy session in a local care home
For just £1000 per year your business will have:
(This can be gifted as a donation or pledged to be raised by taking part in one of our annual challenge events)
- Access to exclusive events
- Breakfast meeting with a special guest
- Brand exposure and excellent networking opportunities
- It will demonstrate your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and commitment to the local community
- An invite to our Annual Award dinner
- Your business will also receive coverage on our brand new website and in our annual review
- You will also receive a copy of where your donation has helped the local community
If you are interested in attending the event, or would like more information, please get in touch by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org