Run for STFC in the Community at the 2019 London Marathon
Shrewsbury Town in the Community have been given one charity place in the iconic 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon. Are you up for the 26.2mile challenge?
Even if you haven’t run a marathon before there is still plenty of time to train and Shrewsbury Town in the Community will be with you every step of the way.
The person chosen to run for Shrewsbury Town in the Community will receive the following package in partnership with The Shrewsbury Club and CS Physiotherapy;
- A personalised running vest
- Fundraising advise and ideas from the STITC fundraising team
- An opportunity to fundraise at a dedicated Shrewsbury Town home match
- An induction, free work out and a bespoke training programme created for you by Michelle Read at The Shrewsbury Club (Michelle Read – The Shrewsbury Club fitness instructor who specialises in Marathon training)
- Ongoing training consultations with Michelle Read to help you monitor your progress
- Monthly physiotherapy sessions with Shrewsbury Town’s first team sports therapist ‘CS Physiotherapy’ to ensure you are marathon fit.
- A small post-marathon party at Shrewsbury Town in the Community to thank you for running for us.
- A massage in The Shrewsbury Club’s Imagine Spa after the marathon to help with your post marathon recovery
If you would like to apply for this place please complete our online application form by Friday, 14th September 2018.
Shrewsbury Town in the Community will allocate this place depending upon the responses to this application. Please answer the questions fully as this information helps us to determine who will be offered the place and to ensure that the place is used to the best possible effect.
Please note if you are chosen a non-refundable registration fee of £100 will be required.
Please note you must be at least 18 years old on the day of the run to take part.
Please view the terms and conditions here
Sign up your interest here