Job Description & Person Specification : Part-Time Foundation Phase Academy Coach
We at Shrewsbury Town FC Academy are seeking to strengthen our team of coaches within the Foundation Phase (U9-U11).
Coaching part-time within the Academy for Shrewsbury Town will entail:
- Delivering high quality coaching within training sessions.
- Managing teams effectively within fixtures.
- Liaising with Lead Phase coaches in regard to Academy squad composition.
- Adherence to Academy safeguarding and welfare policies.
- Attending Academy coaching CPD events.
We would like our coaches to be able to:
- Demonstrate their high level of coaching and develop players to academy standard.
- Take initiative in planning sessions around the Academy syllabus.
- Show enthusiasm and passion when coaching.
- Take the time to develop through CPD and to understand our Academy philosophy.
- Must be a qualified UEFA B Licence coach
How you can apply:
All interested parties should send an email titled ‘Part-Time Foundation Phase Coach: Application’ with their CV and a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28/12/2018.
Successful applicants will start on 07/01/2019.
A PDF of the Job advert can be found here.