Club to post season ticket cards
In order to avoid confusion the club has decided to post out all season ticket cards which have yet to be collected.
Supporters who renewed their season ticket through the ticket office will continue to use their existing season ticket card next season, but there are some exceptions to this and those effected will have their tickets sent out in the coming days.
These excecptions can be seen below:
- The change in the existing U8 to become U12 means the ‘free’ category has changed wording and become U12.
- The 19-21 age bracket has been extended to 23.
- Anyone who have moved categories i.e. were previously full adult and now senior.
- Anyone who is now in the new ‘safe standing’ area regardless of whether they had an existing seat in that area before will need to collect a new season ticket card as they are a different colour
- Anyone who have moved seats.
- Anyone who have renewed their card online.
If you fit into any of these categories then your season ticket will be sent out via post over the next few days and you should receive it in the post in the next 5-7 working days.
If you do not recieve your season ticket card in that period please contact the ticket office by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 01743 273943 with your details and supporter number.