Details of travel and parking options for the Checkatrade Final
UPDATE - 16th March
- There are construction works ongoing at Pink Car Park, meaning some temporary alternative car parking is essential.
- Each team has an equal parking provision.
- Allocations are based on the routing of each team and Lincoln has been allocated the West of the Stadium, meaning they get Yellow Car Park for coaches (up to 150 spaces).
- Shrewsbury coaches will be parked in Hannah Close (up to 150 spaces available).
- There will be an accessible shuttle bus linking Hannah Close with the Stadium for those with reduced mobility.
- There will be additional signage and stewards to assist with the walking route to the Stadium.
- Wembley have requested that all remaining car parks are available on a first come first serve basis to both Lincoln & Shrewsbury fans but are awaiting confirmation that the police are happy with this.
- Wembley are currently making up an infographic with all of this information on it which will be pushing out on social media shortly.
- Wembley are waiting on full information on the coach drop off area but will send it as soon as they have the details.
Travelling to Wembley from Shrewsbury is quite easy with the M54, M6, M42, M40 route probably the most direct for many.
Shrewsbury car parking is located within Lycee International / Sattavis Patidar Centre / Preston Road which are also quite a distance from the Stadium.
Wembley is a public transport venue and would advise all supporters to travel in this way where possible.
There is blue badge parking available for both Lincoln and Shrewsbury supporters within yellow and red car parks so anyone with a disability is advised to book parking as early as possible in these locations.
There is also an accessible shuttle from yellow car park for these guests and wheelchair assistance from our guest services team from both red and yellow.
Parking for supporters and supporters coaches can be purchased via www.wembleyofficialparking.com or 0208 900 2405. Coach parking is charged at £65.00 per coach and car parking is charged at £30.00 per car.
Blue Badge Parking at Wembley Stadium is available to purchase at a discounted cost of £15 per space. Subject to availability and may be subject to price increases on match day.
Shrewsbury Town have been allocated the Abbots Lane (10 minute walk 0.4 miles) and Hannah Close Car park (20 minute walk 0.7 miles).
Extra coach parking has just been sourced by Wembley at Abbotts Land. Coaches on the day should follow signs for East Coach parking and will be directed to Abbots Land and on a first come first served basis, once this is full coaches will then be directed to Hannah Close.
To download your parking map click here - Wembley Checkatrade Final Parking Information
Coach travel will be available for the trip to Wembley Stadium through.
Away Travel Club - John Bailey - 07939 259945 or email@example.com
OSC - All coaches are now sold-out for the OSC.
Longmynd Travel - 01743 861999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
National Express - Are running return travel from the Raven Meadows coach station, book here - http://www.nationalexpress.com/events/checkatrade-trophy.aspx
There was engineering work scheduled between Shrewsbury and Wolverhampton on Sunday 8th April, but this has now been suspended.
TRANSPORT FOR LONDON
There currently do not seem to be any scheduled work on the London underground and overground services.
Wembley Stadium has a section of their website that highlights travel to the station –
If your question isn't answered about please contact email@example.com and we will try to answer it.