Academy are looking to add Assistant Lead Youth Development Phase Coach
Assistant Lead Youth Development Phase Coach
Roles and responsibilities
- Prepare, deliver and evaluate the U13/U14 Academy Coaching Programme, including all coaching sessions in relation to the technical and individual player development syllabus ensuring accurate and timely records are kept.
- Provide Lead Phase Coach/Academy Manager with weekly/monthly reports on the U13/U14 groups.
- Provide support and feedback to the part time coaches in the Youth Development phase to ensure consistently high quality delivery.
- Liaise with Lead Foundation Coach to evaluate and monitor the U12 group.
- Assist the day release programme for U13-U16 liaising with Lead Phase Coach/Head of
Coach Development and ensure welfare as appropriate to ensure it runs smoothly.
- Take responsibility for the measurement of each player aged U13/U14 by identifying & implementing short term, medium term and long term goals.
- Assist with all coaches within the Academy, directed by Academy Manager.
- Conduct performance reviews with all U13/U14 players with a multidisciplinary approach, working closely with the medical, sports science, analysis and education departments.
- Ensure all paperwork, session plans and registers are up to date and the monitoring and review of player attendance and progress is accurate and reported back to the Academy Manager.
- Ensure U13/U14 players and parents are informed of details regarding training and/or any other activities planned and appropriate risk assessment and safeguarding provisions are in place.
- Act as a point of contact for players, parents and trialists regarding any queries on the coaching programme and activities. Log all sessions on PMA, 6 week reviews, and season reports.
- Attend coaches’ meetings as required by the Academy Manager/Head of Coach Development.
- - Monitor and feedback to Phase Lead Coach/Academy Manager on the achievement of performances within the U13/U14 groups.
Successful applicants will need:
UEFA B Licence
FA Youth Award
Experience of working with Elite Players
Valid Driving Licence
Excellent Communication, organisation and Management skills.
Closing date: 15.4.19
To apply - Please email your CV and covering letter to