The Future Generation Coordinator will lead on our Future Generations Project, focusing on supporting children and young people in care and those getting ready to leave the care system, the programme will help young people in care to learn new skills and gain confidence and resilience required to reach their full potential.
The role holder will be required:
- To lead on our new Future Generations project, which is focusing on supporting children and young people in care and those getting ready to leave the care system. The programme will help young people in care to learn new skills and gain confidence and resilience required to reach their full potential.
- To recruit and retain a set target of young people.
- To plan, organize and deliver the residentials and prepare the groundwork for final social action projects.
- To lead all aspects of the project with a small team including all administration. Suitable candidates may also lead on community-based coaching projects.
The ideal candidate will be:
- An adept communicator with the ability to persuade, influence and listen to others.
- Displaying strong motivational, customer service and organisational skills.
- In possession of demonstrable lateral thinking skills.
- Enthusiastic, reliable and flexible team player with high expectations of self and others.
- Interested in working with young people and supporting their long term development.
- Flexible to work outside core hours, including evenings and weekends and overnight stays during residential periods.
- Able to work under pressure, on own initiative and strive to achieve the outcomes of the Shrewsbury Town in the community strategy.
- Satisfactory Employment/Disclosure check, commensurate to job role.
View the full Job Description
To apply for this role please send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org