- At this point it looks like we would not have any away fans as we would need to make use of all 4 Stands to satisfy our own Season Ticket Holders and Sovereign members
- Clubs have been asked to draw up plans based on the guidance for a reduced capacity and compliance with social distancing which will be open to season ticket holders/sovereign members as a priority with a likely capacity of around 2,500-3,000 which is approximately 25-30% of capacity (Most other clubs will be a lower percentage)
- ST holders will be unlikely to sit in their own seats for social distancing and a plan of the stadium is currently being looked at to accommodate ‘bubbles” as well as individual seats to ensure compliance with the guidance.
- Each Season Ticket holder would be required to obtain a ticket for each game they wish to attend. This is so if for any reason a season ticket holder can’t make a specific game their place can be resold to another supporter so we will likely have a cut off for season ticket holders to take up their priority for a seat.
- Once ST holders have decided whether to take up their allocation any remaining tickets will be allocated or sold on a first come first served basis
- It may be required by STFC to cap Season Ticket sales in the near future to ensure we can satisfy everyone who has purchased a season ticket
- We are now working on the safest and most effective way to safely get fans in and out of the stadium. These details will be published at a later date along with more detailed information on ticketing and a code of conduct supporters will be asked to adhere to.
- Our plans which require minimal use of turnstiles and concourses which helps to ensure the maximum number of seats can be used and involves entry via the corner gates of the stadium, catering units positioned outside the stands and no catering in the concourses.
- We have arranged to put new gates and fencing up at the path between Lidl and Community Football Hub (former Powerleague) so that the 24 acre stadium footprint is completely sealed off.