In order to assist our staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow spectators, you are kindly requested to follow these guidelines.
- Supporters must not attend if they are suffering from COVID-19 symptoms or if they are feeling unwell or if they have been in close contact recently with anyone experiencing symptoms or who has tested positive.
- Supporters should not purchase tickets and travel to attend a fixture where travel is necessary between different Tier levels i.e. from Tier 3 to Tier 2 areas
- At all times and in all parts of the ground, please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not from your household or your social bubble.
- Arrive in good time to go through all the necessary entry procedures.
- Make sure in advance that you know where your entry point is. Gate A, B, C or D.
- Please avoid bringing bags so as to avoid delays on entry.
- Be aware that your temperature might be taken before entry.
- Access to concourses will be for toilet facilities only. Please use the external catering facilities for food and drinks
- It is mandatory whilst under Tier 2 restrictions that supporters wear a face covering within the stadium at all times save for those with a medical exemption. Face coverings will also be mandatory whilst accessing concourses for toilet facilities following the signposted one way system.
- Remain in your seat at all times wherever possible.
- If you do need to leave your seat or standing space wait for a time when the gangway is clear.
- When moving past other spectators to and from your seat, please avoid face to face and physical contact with others.
- Maintain good hand hygiene – use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face, or handles, railings etc. whenever possible.
- Please observe respiratory etiquette – always cover your mouth and nose if needing to cough or sneeze.
- Avoid hugs, high-fives and any close contact with people who are not from your household or your social bubble.
- Take care to avoid where possible shouting and singing.
- Please do not approach players for “selfies” & or autographs.
- If you are attending with other members of your household or social bubble, please make sure they have read and understood these guidelines too.
- If you feel unwell at any time, please contact your nearest steward, and you will then be referred to our medical team.
- If you have to use public transport to get to the stadium please observe government guidelines on travel.
- When leaving the ground, please be patient, observe social distancing guidelines.
- Stewards will assist in a controlled exit block by block via the way you entered the stadium.
- All EFL ground regulations remain in force.
Thank you for your support and co-operation. Stay alert! Stay safe!
Help us all – your fellow fans, your club, your sport, your community!