In order to assist our staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow spectators, you are kindly requested to follow these guidelines.
We look forward to welcoming all our supporters back to Montgomery Waters Meadow on Saturday, August 7th.
We have revised our COVID-19 Supporter Code of Conduct to reflect current Government, EFL and Club guidance.
Please take the time to read the Code of Conduct and follow the guidelines for the safety of everyone.
- Supporters should not purchase tickets if they are suffering from COVID-19 symptoms, if they are feeling unwell, or if they have been in close contact in the previous 10 days with anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or anyone who has tested positive.
- Supporters must not attend a game if they are suffering from COVID-19 symptoms, if they are feeling unwell, or if they have been in close contact in the previous 10 days with anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or anyone who has tested positive.
- Arrive in good time to go through all the necessary entry procedures.
- Make sure in advance that you know where your entry point is.
- Concourse exit gates will be used for entry as opposed to turnstiles to mitigate the risk of cross infection.
- Please avoid bringing bags so as to avoid delays on entry.
- It is strongly recommended that face coverings are worn in enclosed spaces such as concourses.
- Blocks 12 (South Stand) and 13 (West Stand) have been allocated to supporters who wish to sit socially distanced from others. Please respect the wishes of your fellow supporters and use your allocated seat/standing space at all times.
- If you do need to leave your allocated seat or standing space wait for a time when the gangway is clear.
- When moving past other spectators to and from your seat, please avoid face-to-face and physical contact with others wherever possible.
- Maintain good hand hygiene – use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face, or handles, railings etc. whenever possible.
- Please observe respiratory etiquette – always cover your mouth and nose if needing to cough or sneeze.
- Avoid physical or close contact with people who are not from your household or your social bubble wherever possible.
- Please do not approach players for “selfies” & or autographs.
- If you feel unwell at any time, please contact your nearest steward, and you will then be referred to our medical team.
- If you have to use public transport to get to the stadium please observe any current government guidelines on travel.
- All EFL ground regulations remain in force.
Thank you for your support and co-operation. Stay alert! Stay safe!
Help us all – your fellow fans, your club, your sport, your community!