Season ticket early bird offer ends this Friday (28th May).
Shrewsbury Town's season ticket early bird offer ends this Friday (28th May) - secure your seat now for the best price per-game!
Having an adult season ticket will see Salopians pay £13.47 per game – if purchased at the early bird rates, which equates to around seven games for free. Purchase your ticket now to join the Salopian family heading home to support Steve Cotterill's side next season!
The Club continuously strives to increase the number of youngsters supporting Town, with a better match-day experience, competitive pricing and excellent work in our local community and around the wider county with our charity partners Shrewsbury Town in the Community.
Under 12’s will once again be able to secure their seat for free when accompanied by an adult. 12-18s will pay just over £5 per game, whilst 19-23s will pay £8.65 to come to Montgomery Waters Meadow to back the boys in Blue and Amber each match-day.
Over 65s will also have their season ticket prices frozen for the new campaign.
Early Bird Ends – Fri 28th May
Second Stage Pricing – Sat 29th May
Second Stage Pricing Ends - Wed 30 Jun
Third Stage Pricing - Thu 1st July
Season Ticket Benefits:
- Every season ticket holder who paid more than £270 for their season ticket this season, will receive a book of vouchers for one free drink per home league match next season worth up to £78. This can be your choice of a soft or alcoholic drink.
- Every Season ticket holder for the 2021/22 season will be entered into a monthly draw to win:
- 1st Prize - Price of season ticket refunded
- 5 STFC Goody Bags
- Cup ticketing priority
- Every Season ticket holder who renews will receive a printed signed Squad photo for 2021/22 season.
How To Claim Your Season Ticket:
- Online only at https://www.eticketing.co.uk/shrewsburytownfc/
- The ticket office phone lines will be operational from Tuesday 10am - 2pm.
- Pay Monthly:
We are once again running our finance scheme, which will let supporters pay for their season ticket by direct debit, to spread the cost over the season.
If you are interested in the direct debit scheme please contact the Ticket Office for more details.