Shrewsbury Town Academy are seeking an aspiring Sport Science/Strength and Conditioning (S&C) Coach for a placement opportunity during the 2022/23 season.
The role will focus on the support and delivery of Sport Science/S&C delivery within our ever-growing academy, working closely with the Head of Academy Strength and Conditioning and relevant Academy Staff.
MAIN ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- S&C delivery in both on and off-field settings across all phases of the academy
- Designing and implementing S&C programmes across phases of the academy
- Managing training loads through GPS systems
- Assisting Head of academy S&C during delivery and day-to-day responsibilities
- Currently completing an S&C/Sport Science degree or within a relative field
- Effective communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic, able to work towards deadlines
- Full UK Driving License
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Previous experience working within a sporting environment
- Relevant coaching qualifications
Please send a copy of your CV and Cover Letter with the email subject ‘STFC 22/23 Academy S&C Placement’ to the Head of Academy Strength and Conditioning (email@example.com) by Monday 5th September.