Shrewsbury Town Football Club is looking to appoint Ticket Office Assistants to work in the club’s busy ticket office on matchdays. There may also be the possibility of additional hours in the week during busy periods and to work short notice to cover staff absence.
The system is fully computerised and the successful applicant would need to be computer literate, capable of working under pressure, and ideally have previous customer service experience.
The duties will include the sale of tickets for upcoming matches and events as well as the processing of season tickets and dealing with general ticketing enquiries face to face, via email, and by telephone.
SUMMARY OF JOB ROLE
To provide an effective/high-quality face-to-face and telephone customer service experience to supporters and related administration as applicable.
Due to the nature of the role, you must be willing to work unsociable hours.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Provide excellent and effective customer service to supporters at all times
· Answer all incoming calls and establish the customer’s requirements
· Accurately process ticket sales as required
· Ensure all data is collected and updated accurately in accordance with GDPR
· Transfer incoming calls as necessary
· Cash handling, processing debit and credit card sales
· Daily till reconciliation
· Advise supporters of matches on sale and other products as required
· Help resolve any ticketing queries
· Related administration as required
This is a part-time post and the successful applicants would need to be available both on Saturdays and occasional midweek evenings to cover match days.
Shrewsbury Town Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience we are looking for please apply by sending your cv, by email to email@example.com
A copy of the job description and personal specification can be found here
The Closing Date for applications is Sunday 17th July 2022
Due to the high amount of applications expected only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.