Shrewsbury Town Football Club is seeking to recruit a First Team Analyst who will be required to provide performance analysis of all first-team players at the football club and produce individual player analysis.
You will be based at Sundorne Castle Training Ground site and Montgomery Waters Meadow.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Present detailed and informed analysis of forthcoming opposition to coaches and management.
- Produce a variety of resources specific to forthcoming opposition, to be delivered and available to the first team playing squad.
- Manage systems for providing coaching staff with in-game, and immediate post-match tactical analysis.
- Liaise with the first team coaching staff to produce post-match feedback on individual and team levels.
- Contribute to driving standards of practice within the performance analysis department, and throughout the Club.
- Be proactive in the organisation and implementation of performance analysis-based CPD learning activities within the Club.
Shrewsbury Town Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.
Shrewsbury Town Football Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As such, you may be subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service prior to taking up any role.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience we are looking for please apply by sending your cv, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A copy of the job description and personal specification can be found here
The Closing Date for applications is Sunday 10th July 2022
Due to the high amount of applicants expected only shortlisted candidates will be contacted