Shrewsbury Town Football Club is recruiting a graphic design & media executive to work in the club's media department.
About the role
Taking a lead role on the club's visual output, the right candidate will be responsible for assisting with the club's media strategy and producing content for the club’s official website and various social media channels.
You will need to have excellent videography skills and be comfortable working with both Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro.
This role requires attendance at all home and away matches. You will also have to be comfortable working unsociable hours.
- To take a lead role in the development of the club's visual strategy
- Assist on all media output. Plan, produce and deliver content across all platorms, including www.shrewsburytown.com, EFL i-Follow and the club's social media channels
- Assist with the club’s relationships with press, ensuring a proactive and positive presence in the media for club staff and players
- Follow the club’s strategy to actively engage with all stakeholders across all available and suitable platorms
- Assist on club communication to media, supporters and staff, especially in reactive situations
- Ensure the website is regularly updated with informative and engaging content and that all the pages are regularly kept up to date
- Create and develop graphics for all of the club’s social media output
- Create and develop artwork that will be used in and around the stadium
- Create and develop artwork and graphics for the scoreboard and matchday programme
- Pitchside filming for all first-team games
- Assist with the development and implementation of the club's content strategy
- Work with the commercial department to ensure partner design & artwork is both valuable to the client and appropriate for the club
- Assist with ensuring the club’s branding is kept throughout all departments
- Assist with the day to day running and supervision of the media team
- Ad-hoc duties
Contract type – Permanent
Hours per week – 37.5
Salary – Competitive
Click here to view the full job description.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV as well as a portfolio of work to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Monday, February 27, at 5pm.
Shrewsbury Town Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Shrewsbury Town Football Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As such, you may be subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service and prior to taking up any role.