An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Shrewsbury Town Foundation as health and wellbeing hub manager.
The successful candidate will be expected to lead on the delivery and coordination of Shrewsbury Town Foundation’s Health Hub and associated health projects across Shropshire
The health and wellbeing hub manager will work closely with the senior management team in providing strategic and operational direction for the Health & Wellbeing programme driving a proactive approach to continued growth, development and sustainability of all projects and facilities.
- Are you passionate about fitness?
- Are you creative, flexible, and committed to working within a fast-paced charity?
- Can you be innovative in your approach and use Shrewsbury Town FC Foundation’s USPs including our partnership with Shrewsbury Town Football Club.
- Do you want to become a key player in developing and improving our health and wellbeing provision?
If so, we would love to speak to you.
Established in 1996, Shrewsbury Town FC Foundation is the official charity of Shrewsbury Town Football Club; we are the club's way of giving back. We utilise the power of sport to engage, inspire and strengthen our local community.
We have a fantastic and dedicated team that in partnership with like-minded organisations, works with thousands of individuals to reach their potential and achieve their goals.
We are proud of our team and proud of what we do and by providing innovative and engaging sessions we aim to improve health and wellbeing, create better life chances and build stronger communities.
- To provide direct line management and inspirational leadership for Health & Wellbeing staff leading to an empowered and motivated workforce.
- To work with key stakeholders locally and nationally ensuring strong and effective relationships, whilst identifying new partnership opportunities to increase the foundation’s work and visibility.
- To take a lead role in ensuring that the Health & Wellbeing Hub Facilities run to an exceptional standard offering the highest level of customer satisfaction, and ensuring effective maintenance plans are delivered.
- To write, develop and implement a workable strategic vision for the Health & Wellbeing programme in line with the overarching strategy of the Shrewsbury Town FC Foundation.
You will have:
- Ability to empower and motivate individuals and community groups.
- Proven organisational, planning and record-keeping skills.
- Ability to lead physical activity sessions.
- Creating and maintaining a safe a positive relationship with clients being sensitive to their needs and beliefs.
We will give you:
- A holiday allowance of 33 days including bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Substantial continuous personal development budget
- Tickets to STFC home matches
- Work equipment (STFC clothing, laptop)
- The opportunity to change people’s lives.
This position is full-time fixed (37.5 hours per week). Candidates must be willing to work occasional evenings and weekends. The role will be offered subject to an Enhanced DBS check and self-disclosure form.
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
Hours: Full-time – 37.5 Per week
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role via email@example.com
Visits to Shrewsbury Town FC Foundations are welcomed and encouraged prior to the interview process.
For more information, please download our information pack