Shrewsbury Town are excited to announce that we are now offering internships and placements for our local university or college students, to work within our commercial team.
The hours required can be flexible to meet the requirements of the individuals to help support and work around their studies, however, the minimum requirements would be eight hours per week in the office, as well as attending home matchdays to support the wider business.
The role will evolve with time and is dependent on the level and experience of applicants but will include 50% customer-facing, revenue-driving, initiatives and 50% back-office support with invoicing, emailing and general admin tasks.
The right applicants will need to be/have a:
- Positive attitude to work and learning new skills.
- Passionate about communication and confidence to speak to both new potential clients and existing supporters.
- Ability to build rapport with new people.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook and Excel as a minimum)
- Reliable, hardworking, and trustworthy.
The roles will be unpaid voluntary positions, but could progress on to future opportunities for the right candidates.
Any interested parties please email email@example.com